Jul 11, 18, 25
260 Spring Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Weekend Guided Tours Reopen
Guided Tours to Resume on Saturday, July 11th
Historic Sugartown is excited to bring back its guided tours during Pennsylvania’s Green Phase. We’ve had to make some changes to ensure everyone’s safety, and appreciate everyone’s patience at this time.
Tours will resume on a limited basis on Saturdays at 11 am, starting on July 11th.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance at HistoricSugartown.org and are limited to 5 participants per tour to allow for social distancing. Unfortunately, this means that Historic Sugartown will be unable to accommodate walk-in visitors this summer. Historic Sugartown’s grounds are open for everyone’s enjoyment throughout the week!
Historic Sugartown’s Safety Measures
• Staff and volunteers will wear masks while on the premises to protect you during our tours and programs.
• Staff and volunteers must submit to a daily questionnaire regarding their health and temperature, and must stay home when sick.
• Historic Sugartown follows a strict daily cleaning and disinfecting schedule for its buildings.
Expectations of Visitors
• For everyone’s safety, all tour participants are required to wear a mask throughout their visit. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will not be allowed to join the tour and will be offered a refund.
• All tour participants must abide by social distancing procedures.
• For the safety of our visitors and staff, any participant with visible signs of sickness (cough, etc.) will not be allowed to join the tour and will be given a refund. Please stay home if you are sick