Nov 27-Jan 2
Stone Gables Estate
Entrance: 1160 N. Market Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Third Annual Christmas Light Drive-Thru at Stone Gables Estate
Celebrate the traditions and true meaning of Christmas with your loved ones from the comfort of your vehicle. Stone Gables Estate welcomes you to experience a spectacular 2.6-mile Christmas Light Drive-Thru which features over 600,000 brilliant LED lights. More lights, more sights, more dates, more joy!
The new entrance to the Christmas Light Drive-Thru is at Brittany’s Hope off Route 230 at 1160 N. Market Street, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
• New six-foot-tall, color-changing Christmas lightbulbs at the entrance
• Hundreds of beautifully lit trees
• The Star Barn Village, Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and other structures in lights
• The celebration of the birth and life of Christ, beautifully illustrated with lights and signage
• The origins of Christmas traditions
• A restored 1934 Lancaster City fire engine cab with a trailer, decked out for Christmas
• A new life-sized Nativity scene, with an explanation of why the stable was used
• Fun for the young at heart with a ride though the new Candy Cane Forest
• The Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad steam train with the new Combine Coach – decorated for the holidays
• A drive through the enchanted Moravian Star Forest
• A free download of Christmas music entitled, “O Holy Night,” by Marty Rotella
• A keepsake booklet entitled, “The True Meaning of Christmas – The Celebration of the Birth of Christ”
• More exciting features
Friday and Saturday, November 27 and 28
Friday and Saturday, December 4 and 5
Friday and Saturday, December 11 and 12
Wednesday through Saturday, December 16 – 19
Monday through Thursday, December 21 – 24
Saturday, December 26
Monday through Thursday, December 28 – 31
Saturday, January 2
Hours: Fridays and Saturdays – 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.; other weekdays – 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
This is a drive-thru only, with no opportunity to park and walk around the site.
$20/per car (up to eight passengers) if purchased online or if paying cash at the gate
$22/per car (up to eight passengers) if paying with a credit card at the gate
$30 per oversized vehicle (9 – 15 passengers) if purchased online or if paying cash at the gate
$33 per oversized vehicle (9 – 15 passengers) if paying with a credit card at the gate
Larger vehicles and buses: Please call 717.902.9791, Option 4, for pricing and reservations.
To order tickets, visit https://stonegablesestate.com/event-calendar/. Scroll down to the “Christmas Light Drive-Thru” banner and click on “Tickets and Information.”
Stone Gables Estate will continue to take all necessary precautions for the safety of its staff, vendors, and guests. Thank you for your understanding, trust, and continued support.
About Stone Gables Estate: Stone Gables Estate is home to the historic Ironstone Ranch, The Star Barn Village, St. Michael’s Vineyard, the Harrisburg, Lincoln & Lancaster Railroad, the Herr’s Mill Covered Bridge, and much more. The property encompasses 275 scenic acres and includes a working horse ranch and numerous settings for events. Stone Gables Estate is a Biblical, faith-based ministry/business. Its mission is to donate 100% of net profits to aid abandoned children worldwide through Brittany’s Hope, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Events with a Purpose. For more information about Stone Gables Estate, go to www.StoneGablesEstate.com. Telephone: 717.902.9791.