Schuylhill Haven, PA 17972
Mayor Mike Devlin, Schuylkill County Chamber and city council members will be in town helping to celebrate the grand opening and ribbon cutting of The She Shed a new women’s clothing boutique 35 E Main St at 11 pm to 5 pm. In addition The White Pear a formal consignment boutique, 20 W. Main St will be celebrating its grand re-opening at its new location from 10 am to 2 pm with live mannequins, a phenomenal cake by Sweet Barista, give-a-ways and wine tastings by Stone Mountain. Borough fireworks at 9 pm
A sample of some of the businesses and their schedules for the day.
- Lewis General Store 22 E. Main St from 11 am-3 pm, will have a big bang Salebration, with summer candy, dips, Yuengling BBQ Sauce, plush and more, and holiday cash coupons for purchase.
- Brush Strokes a DIY Workshop 12 E. Main St is open 10 am-5 pm will be doing “Christmas in July” with 25% off for in-stock Christmas ornaments. Paint on location or take-outs available. Check out the new “pre-sketched canvas” art.
- King Cole Winery will be at Brush Strokes for tastings and sales by glass and the bottle.
- Main Street Moonshine 101 W. Main St, open 11 am-5 pm will have two food vendors benefitting the Rainbow Hose: Lou’s Concessions and Rexy’s Gourmet Hot Dogs. Plus moonshine drinks to go!
- Loafers Glory 25 W. Main St opens from 9 am-noon, with local crafters: Lisa Underwood making wreaths and Darlene Eberly who makes a variety of handmade items including sun hats.
- AJS Web located at 315 E. Liberty St is open from noon till 10 pm, open for gaming with plenty of video books and games available.
- The Walk IN ART CENTER 110 W. Columbia St is open from 1-4 pm, with The Hope and Healing Exhibit, the Art of the People of Schuylkill County.
- Cake Pros at 323 Dock St is open from 7 am-2 pm with special bubble tea.
- Hess Catering, 1 River St will be open with specials celebrating 40 years in business.
- The Little Dipper 11 E. Main St will be offering summer ice cream treats.
- Alchemist’s Cove Games & Comics, 25 W. Main St is open from noon to 10 pm for your graphic books and gaming needs.
- Bridal Studios by EG, 33 E. Main St open 10:30 am 5 PM, stop in for an appointment and see the new bridal & formal fashions.
- The Downtowne Tavern 24 W. Main St opens at 6 pm for a relaxing drink.
Outside of town:
- Hope Hill Lavender Farm 2375 Panther Valley Rd, Pottsville is open 10 am-3 pm. Check out their very own Purple Fireworks as the lavender will be at its peak.
- Hot Rod Bar & Grill 19 Front St, Cressona will be open at noon for drinks and bar food.